Monday, 23 November 2015

Cruelty-Free Fragrances

So chances are many people will revert to the classic gift of fragrances for Christmas this year. Simple and successful. So I've been doing my research again and come up with a list full of innocent brands to get you smelling sweet this year, both men and women. As usual there are so many more available online I've just tried to pick a few well known and easily accessible brands in the UK:

  • Abercrombie & Fitch
  • Clean (only available at Beautybay.com but I wanted to include it, similar to Jo Malone its all about layering and creating your own fragrance) 
  • Crabtree & Evelyn
  • Elemis
  • Floris London 
  • H&M  
  • Jack Black
  • Liz Earle
  • LUSH
  • Marks & Spencers
  • Molton Brown
  • Neal's Yard (home fragrances and essential oils that can be used for perfumes) 
  • Pacifica (available at Holland & Barret) 
  • Penhaligon's
  • Ted Baker
  • The Body Shop

PS: Lots of these do some great candles too!
I'll keep updating the list as I find more :) If you have any brands you'd like me to look into just comment below and I'd be happy to help

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog