As a student I can't afford to go and buy all of the make up I lust after. That doesn't stop me looking though!
These are a few things I've been dying to get my hands on recently!
1. Too Faced - Born This Way Foundation
I'm slowly running out of my previous foundation and had my heart set on purchasing this as a replacement, so I was heartbroken to learn that boots have stopped selling it and it's only available at Debenhams online. How am I supposed to know what shade to get?! At £29 I can't take that risk. Currently trying to find something with reviews as good as Born This Way is a struggle! (Also Lady Gaga is stuck in my head after writing this)
Every colour in this palette is so wearable, perhaps maybe the gold one is a bit too yellow for me, but 14/15 isn't bad and I would definitely try it! I would definitely have bought this palette but at £40 the price is just too high. Especially whilst I'm building my own Inglot freedom palette at the moment. I don't technically need this, but I will continue to admire it from a distance. The same goes for the NARSissist palette, which is beautiful, but it's also £55.
With 40 colours in the range, I've been on the look out for a lipstick that is a subtle 'your lips but better' shade. Just something I can wear everyday but perhaps more of a colour than a nude. I think the fact that I'm not too sure what I want is why it is taking me so long to find it. So at £24 I will wait until I'm 100% sure it is the one.
4. Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Edit (Limited Edition)
Of course this has to make an appearance. It's probably the one I want the most, as well as possibly being the one I need the least. It is just SO beautiful, it just looks stunning. I've been into SpaceNK so many times just lingering by this palette debating whether I can cough up the £65, and the fact that it is limited edition makes me all the more tempted, because I think I will regret not buying it when it has been stopped. I need someone to tell me it's worth it, but I know that nobody around me will... I guess I should thank them for that though because buying this palette would mean no food for a week!
5. Illamasqua - Precision Ink Eye Liner
This eyeliner is just the blackest of black. It gives a perfectly solid black line with a crisp edge with a great staying power. Out of all the products I've listed here, this is the most realistic for me to buy at £20.50. Although my eyeliner abilities have dramatically improved over the last year, maybe I'd still be better going for the £20 Illustrator pen.
What's on your wishlist?
No comments:
Post a Comment