I was delighted to find that I could buy a larger bottle (500ml) for only £11.60 when I was in Dublin. Despite the publicity around the Bioderma Sensibio H20, I've never really heard much about any of the brands other products, so when I was in Ireland last week, I stumbled across a whole range of their products and couldn't leave without picking up a few pieces!
So next up is something that will hopefully rectify the main problem I have with my skin, so many open pores! The Sébium Pore Refiner goes on as a light, cooling serum and I apply it just to my T-zone. I haven't been using it long enough to say whether I've noticed a difference yet, only a few days, but I'm definitely hopeful because my skin has never been as clear as when using the Sensibio H20. Also this product smells amazing! Not much product is needed so I'm sure this tube will last me a good while - meaning with the exchange rate I was happy to risk the £13.50 and will perhaps do a before and after in the future.
I've never owned an eye cream because I find they are either extortionate or aimed for anti-ageing (or both!) which I hope I don't need yet being 20! It was actually quite refreshing to see Bioderma catering for so many different skin types, including an eye cream that doesn't promise to reduce my wrinkles... The Sensibio Eye is an eye contour gel that aims at reducing puffiness whilst gently soothing and moisturising the skin in the eye area. HALLELUJAH. Good Job Bioderma. Again I have only been using this for a few days, but when I apply it at night, my eyes definitely thank me for it! It's so light and cooling that it just feels so nice to gently massage in. Already worth the £12.40 in my opinion, and I can tell the 15ml will stretch a long way.
I think the packaging also deserves a quick mention, nothing over the top just light, simple and clean looking; very good quality. My first impressions of these few products leaves me totally impressed and I'm looking forward to using them for a good while!
No comments:
Post a Comment